“Great ribs”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Santa Clara, California
“Great ribs”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

They did a wonderful job with a group of 30 drinks an food were excellent as well as the service. Our waiter rushed about making everyone comfortable.

Visited December 2012

San Jose, California
“Wow, what a disappointment!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Years ago this was a great place to eat. But last weekend, the food was poor, service was poor, ambience was non-existent. The place felt like a cafeteria. Farmed fish, greasy chicken, and so-so beef. The floor needed vacuuming, etc, etc. I wish there was something I could say I liked about it. Well, paying the bill was quick!

• Visited January 2013
Santa Clara, California
“fair to good”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

The food is good and the price is fair. The service is very relaxed. A limited menu and relaxed service is kind of a plus and minus situation. We have been there a couple times and they are a nice change of pace on occasion.

• Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida
“It was exactly like being in prison”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I sat down at the bar and was given bread and water. I ordered a beer and asked for a menu, but after 15 or 20 minutes, my waitress had not brought my drink or taken my order. I left. No point in complaining about a place that has abandoned the basics of customer service.

• Visited December 2012
Boulder, Colorado
“Absence of Service!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Arrived in San Jose, and just wanted a good take out meal. I called and placed my order and arrived 25 min later as was requested. I went in, and found no host or hostess. I finally went to the register behind the bar and found a waiter. He said he would get my order, but after waiting 15 min I realized he had forgotten about me. So I found someone else who brought me my order after an hour after I ordered. I got back to my hotel room and realized I part of my order was missing, and there was no napkins or silverware. The food was mediocre. I would not recommend!