“Long in the tooth and that's the way they like it!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wing's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #1,485 of 2,454 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Yes the place could be remodeled, But that is the atmosphere. Good value but he food is not really tasty. The soup is good but the dinner for 2 or three tasted pretty much boiler plate. I was hoping to get chop sticks but not. decent portions.

2  Thank ceskydup

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Nice ambience. Good food. Confortable and very quiet

Reviewed January 17, 2011

I actually worried about food poisoning because the food was not kept as hot as it should have been but we did survive. However, when I tried to order off the menu, the woman behind the counter made it clear that I could only buy what was on the steam table. Almost half of the food was coated with batter, fried and soaking in sweet and sour sauce. Chicken nuggets, boneless pork ribs (could not prove it by me - just very tough pieces of pork), etc. We chose spicy chicken, broccoli beef, white rice and battered boneless pork ribs. The spicy chicken had no vegetables, just chicken in a brown spicy sauce. Not particularly good or interesting. The broccoli beef was, by far, mostly broccoli, also in a very boring sauce. Broccoli was more raw than cooked and also very hard to cut. However, the boneless pork ribs were so tough I had trouble cutting them with my knife and you really could not politely pick them up as there was no bone. They were in a sweet and sour sauce but had no pineapple, onion or green pepper. The cost to serve 4 was $24 with tax. The woman forgot to give me back my credit card but ran after me with it. Her presentation of the bill had me confused so I slipped on the credit card myself. I did not have to sign but she handed me a bill to take with me that had a spot for a tip. I guess she did not give herself one as she did not offer the merchant slip to me.

The restaurant has its steam table at the front and a few tables in back. At 6 pm on a Sunday night there were NO other customers. At all.

1  Thank 7continentKaren
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 24, 2008

Decor nothing special, atmosphere is lacking - but I enjoyed the food the one time I was there.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 2, 2008

Good food, great delivery!