“Just check out the patrons”
Review of Korean Palace

Korean Palace
Ranked #281 of 2,198 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Personally, the way I look to see if an ethnic restaurant is worth visiting is by looking at the patrons : if there are many dining there who are of that ethnicity/nationality, then it's a safe bet that the place is a good establishment. That being said, Korean Palace attracts many Korean diners. I've tried this place several times and have always enjoyed the experience.

There are newer reviews for Korean Palace

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Korean Place catered the lunch for our conference, and the food was really good. There was some spicy chicken I did not try, which didn't agree with some people, but everything else was very tasty.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Side dishes are decent and good portions compared to other Korean restaurants nearby. For some reason, I missed other reviewers on Yelp saying that they provide free JapChae as part of the side dishes in dinner. So I actually ordered JapChae from the menu for $10.95 and thinking it might be something more like a stir-fry main dish. However, it turned out to be exactly the same cold glass-noodle plate that they would serve to other tables for FREE, except they throw in a just 3, yes I counted, three pieces of BBQ beef slices. They ended up still charge us $10.95 for JapChae...somewhat disappointed :-(

Reviewed August 16, 2011

My wife and I are regulars at this family-run Korean restaurant that features Korean barbequed meats and seafood, but also a lot of other dishes. Service is friendly, food is consistently good, prices are reasonable, especially for lunch. My wife is a vegetarian, and she's always quite happy with her menu choices. The staff is friendly and welcoming, the parking is easy and quite adequate. The restaurant is just off I-880, at the south edge of San Jose.

1  Thank JimBrown