“Best Tart Yogurt in the Business” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 50 Dessert in San Jose
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Jose, California
“Best Tart Yogurt in the Business”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I am not a fan of sweet frozen yogurt. If I want sweet, I'll go get ice cream but when I want a tart frozen yogurt, Pinkberry is my "go to" place. I love all of the fresh fruit topping options. Add the mochi and I am a happy camper. The location at Santana Row is one of my favorites because of the location.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Simple Treats with Good People Watching”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Good quality products but nice and simple. Although the line was long, it moved smoothly and efficiently. There were plenty of people to meet and see.

Visited July 2013
Bayport, New York
“Yummy frozen yogurt”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Love the frozen yogurt and the wide selection of toppings. Service is excellent and location is spot on, right in the middle of it all. Pinkberry is a great way to end your dining experience at Santana Row coz not only is it yummy it's healthy too.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Prefer to control my own toppings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Frozen yogurt restaurant. Great, friendly, helpful staff. This place is not a self-serve yogurt place. I'm used to going to frozen yogurt places that allow me to do my own tasting, my own pouring of the yogurt, and putting my own toppings on. I like this because I can taste as many or as few flavors as I want and I don't have to fill up the tasting cup. By taking only what I want, there is no waste. if I want to mix yogurts, I usually want more of one kind than the other instead of half and half. And the same toppings. I want a lot of this and a little of that. Then I pay by weight. I can control the size by how much I put in the cup. Pinkberry's controls all of it. I made people wait in line while the server (cheerfully) brought me each flavor I wanted to try. I ordered two flavors and the server gave me exactly half of each (I wanted more chocolate than coconut). The toppings were doled out equally as well. Again, I want different amounts of each topping. Nothing wrong with the place, it just shows me that this is not the type of frozen yogurt place I like to eat at. Also offered at the restaurant: cones, parfaits, blends, and Greek yogurt (of which the clerk happily gave me a taste with her recommended toppings). $3.50 for the yogurt; $5 for yogurt and toppings. I'd still rather make my own and pay by the weight.

• Visited March 2013
chicago
“loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

this pinkberry is located dead center in the middle of santana row and well pinkberry delivers excellent service and product in the perfect location.

• Visited July 2012