“Very Good”

Double Golden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #452 of 2,198 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This place is awesome. Some of the best Chinese food I have eaten. And everything is fresh! The wait staff is suburb and the cook is fantastic!! And if you want more or different veggies in your order, they are glad to fix it anyway you want. I recommend the Sweet and Sour Chicken, Szechuan Chicken and the veg. egg foo young, Oh and don't forget the Egg Drop Soup it is amazing!! 5968 Silver Creek Valley Rd San Jose, CA.. Check this place out you won't be sorry!!

1  Thank K K
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Wow is all I can say! I am hard to impress but Double Golden Chinese impressed me the moment I walked in. The ladies are very friendly, hospitable, and go overboard to ensure you have what you need.

I had the almond chicken, wonton soup, and a side of rice. Everything was hot and very fresh. The taste was off the chain! I still can't get over how friendly they were and how I felt like eating in vs getting my meal to go. If you are at the Four Points Sheraton Silicon Valley, the restaurant is one exit down the 101. Don't miss it!

1  Thank Bartalemeo