“Food Was Very Good”

Las Cazuelas Restaurant
Ranked #498 of 2,169 Restaurants in San Jose
“Food Was Very Good”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My son, a San Jose State student, recommended we go to Las Cazuelas because it had the best Mexican food in the downtown/mid-town area. He had the burrito--very generous portions--covered with mole sauce. The sauce was complex and tasty as mole should be. I had crunchy tacos with salad, beans and rice. All delicious. I don't know what my husband had because he ate it all before I got a taste! He liked it that much. Restaurant was clean, staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank adelegerz

“Very good Mexican food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I did try the Mole..... and mmmmmmm. It is one of the best moles I had ever, ever have. Thanks and keep up the good flavor

Visited May 2013