“Great Atmosphere and Very Relaxing!”

Burke Williams at Hotel Valencia
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in San Jose
San Mateo, California
“Great Atmosphere and Very Relaxing!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

They are a little pricey, but I am pretty picky with my massages and it was very relaxing and gave me the chance to unwind. I will definitely be back!

Visited October 2013

San Jose, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Burke Williams Spa”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've only visited the one in san jose and have been going there since it first opened. This is a great day spa (all-day spa). Great ambience and amenities, butthe parking is not fun (located within the very busy Santana Row) Allot extra time for parking....which is the only downside of this place.

Visited October 2013
ducka62
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“What a great way to relax and unwind!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We bought a coupon certificate off the internet and received a great massage and an additional enhancement for a good price. The use of the steam room, Jacuzzi and other amenities made our morning at this Spa well worth the money spent. We will come back again. I hope for another coupon deal.

Visited August 2013