“Awesome food and awesome service!”

The Breakfast Place
Ranked #1,212 of 2,169 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American
Calgary, Canada
“Awesome food and awesome service!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

This place had the best waffles I've ever had at a restaurant. They were light and fluffy. My husband really liked the Chorizo Scrambled eggs. The service was very quick, we will definitely return if we are in the area again.

• Visited September 2013

Sacramento, California
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Tucked away behind several other businesses is a hidden gem of a restaurant called The Breakfast Place. Unassuming and unpretentious, this restaurant features a combination of mouth-watering and delicious-sounding breakfast dishes from around the globe. I decided to stay closer to home and order the cinnamon pancakes--yummy! Soft, sweet, and packed with lots of cinnamon flavor, these pancakes rivaled those cooked and prepared in any "big-name chain restaurant". Service was quick and food was served with a smile. Count me in for a return visit the next time that I am in San Jose!

• Visited June 2013

Been to The Breakfast Place? Share your experiences!