“The reviews don't lie”

Nemea Greek Taverna
Reserve with OpenTable
Nemea Greek Taverna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 2,173 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“The reviews don't lie”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

On a quick business trip to San Jose, I had a night free for dinner. After consulting trip advisor I decided to check out Nemea. The reviews are spot on. The decor is classy and fun, the menu has so many options it is hard to decide, service is friendly and prompt, and the food doesn't disappoint. I had the lamb chops and they were prepared to perfection while being juicy and flavorful. Great job, Nemea!

• Visited May 2014

San Francisco, California
“Delighted to find great greek food in San Jose”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Recently had a client lunch at Nemea Greek Taverna in downtown San Jose and was so delighted to find this place! It's upscale dining, not pretentious, but filled with nice ambiance, lots of light, good service and wonderful food. Had several starters that excited the taste buds and then the branzino which was excellent! I'll definitely come back often, this is a real treat.

• Visited April 2014
Drammen, Norway
“Great”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is great new addition to the restaurants in San Jose. The Place has a great atmosphere, good service and very good food. I recommend this place.

• Visited February 2014
San Jose, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Big Fat Greek Dinner”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had the best dinner ever at Nemea tonight! Our server JON was on top of everything! When I could not decide on which wine I wanted - he actually came up with a little tasting flight with his favorites and sure enough, he got me converted! :)
I wanted to marry my Risotto chef and at least adopt the one who cooked my Scallops.... the Octopus appetizer was spectacular. My apologies to Pastry Chef - I never got around to sampling any of their creations.... My husband enjoyed his Lamb Souvlaki immensely. The only thing we were sorry about was not being able to taste and sample more dishes - we wanted them all!
I can recommend this place to any of my clients. Their (semi)private room only seats 12 but the whole place is at 150 seats with a fairly reasonable buyout cost. Definitely go and try it out for dinner!

• Visited April 2014
Noida, India
“Jimmy the Greek is a must try”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

This place is buzzing with people. Great ambience. Service is quick and food is great. Their cocktail- Jimmy the Greek which has Ouzo is a must try for tired travelers. Just one glass will get you a good night's sleep.

Visited April 2014