“Great Wings and appetizers.”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #1,362 of 2,214 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stopped by to grab food to go on a very busy day for the family. The service was great and very fast. The order of about 5 different items was correct and tasted great. Some medium and hot wings, fries, mac-n-cheese and mozzarella sticks, all tasted great.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was in town visiting with a friend and we started our day by having a flat tire. While the car was being repaired we decided to hang out at the nearest sports bar and that was BWW, Everyone was very nice and accommodating as we were there for five hours. I had the jalapeno pepper bites for an appetizer and the fish tacos. I live in Florida and frequent them there and can say their wings are excellent and wanted something different. The jalapeno bites as always were excellent and the fish tacos were also. I would have preferred lettuce instead of cabbage for the filler for the tacos but that is just my preference, My friend had the hot dog sliders (new menu item) which he enjoyed. I did have a mojito cocktail which surprised me how good it was as I normally don't like rum. I did not drink their draft beers as I prefer bottles. All in all it was a great place to dine while waiting for a car repair. I will return again if I am in the area.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Feb 18, 2013, I decided to stop in before noon just to check out this brand new restaurant/sports bar that opened up in my area. As soon as I walked in I was greeted with a high five from a young man at desk while everyone else greeted me too. I told them i just wanted to walk around and they told me anything I need just ask. I walked around and decided to sit down to try out some wings after a very nice young man named Mitchell Sharpiro I think thats the name he gave me told me about a daily special for .50 cent wings. I decided to move to bar area to watch one of the dozens of large television sand play an interactive Texas Hold Em card game on big screen. I was immediately helped by two gentleman names I forgot, so sorry. I never have eaten at a Buffalo Wild Wings so I asked for a recomendation on flavor of sauces. I had a drink special with chicken wings and a Asian sauce and blue cheese sauce which were both great. Thumbs up to the management and to the many workers who did a great job making this a cheerful place. I know I will be back with all my friends and family. To bad I didn't know about the free wings for a year as I would have tried to be there! See you there soon. Paul G