“Find • Enjoy • A Willow Glen Treat”

Crepevine Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 2,163 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
California
“Find • Enjoy • A Willow Glen Treat”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Located near corner of Alma / Lincoln ... parking behind or on second level. Area known to foodies, walkers, locals, as Willow Glen offers many places for breakfast, lunch or dinner and Crepevine offers all three meals.

Move it to top of your new dining list. We had Santa Fe Crepe & Bodega Bay Baguette sandwich with extra salad, iced tea ordered at counter, delivered to table. Delicious food ... friendly staff attentive to detail ... full of families, friends, dates, single diners enjoying casual evening meal. Less than $25 for two, This is an easy, quick choice any time, any day ... a great go to spot if in the area, or passing through Willow Glen.

• Visited February 2014

San Jose, California
“Great food, Large Portions...”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Had an office Birthday lunch with 9 people at Crepevine. Fairly large selection in menu, and breakfast is served all day. You order at the counter, and then sit down at any table, and your food is brought to you. The service was fairly quick, and the wait staff is very attentive. The manager also checked on tables and asked if there was anything needed.
After much debate, I had "the Philly" savory crepe, which has sliced and grilled beef, caramelized onions, mushrooms and cheese. The crepe came with a side of mixed greens and fries. Portions were healthy, and it was all delicious. I also ordered the "Willow Glen" sweet crepe, which has Strawberries, caramelized bananas, and nutella.
Between the nine of us, we made a small dent in the selection from the menu. There are also salads and sandwiches available. Everyone was satisfied with their selection, and portion sizes are all huge.
One note, parking in the area is difficult, especially during busy meal periods.

• Visited January 2014
Mission Viejo, CA
“Great find!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a brunch place in San Jose in the area of Willow Glen on a Sunday morning - right at the busiest time. The first two places we checked out were packed with wait times of more than an hour. We happened upon the Crepevine and decided to give it a try. You order as you walk in and they bring it to you.
They have quite a wide variety to choose from and I had a hard time deciding. I ended up with a version of Eggs Benedict with ham and spinach which came with a healthy portion of country potatoes. Delicious! All of us were happy with our meals. The service was courteous, speedy, and they turn the tables over quickly. Good thing because there was a line when we left! They also have a small patio out front - I'd like to sit there next time. The area is great, too. Lots of little shops to explore! I'm going back!

MA
“Casual and fun”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I had lunch here with a friend and two children. You enter and order. The menu is large and it's a lot to be presented with and with a short time to decide. Everyone was friendly so no pressure from them but there was a line waiting.

Indoor dining is very noisy at lunchtime. They were very nice about changing our table to outdoors and that was delightful. The main street of Willow Glen is very appealing with lots of trees and unique shops.

I ordered smoked salmon but my crepe came as fresh salmon. They were very obliging about wanting to replace it but with the children, I didn't want to wait. It was very good anyway. The service was excellent and everyone was happy with their meals.

The location has a special appeal. The San Jose area has so much generic sprawl that to find a "real" place with good food and very nice staff is a treat.

• Visited May 2013
Carlsbad, California
“Wonderful meal, casual atmosphere”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I met friends here for a light lunch.. one person had a sandwich with hot salsa , it came with a salad and fries. Her husband seemed to really like the fries on her plate.. He and I both had sweet crepes. He had the Nutela and strawberry crepe and I have a blueberry, banana, brown sugar in rum sauce crepe. Both came with a side of light vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. The cost was about 9 dollars per person. The atmosphere is a few steps above Panera but very nice and casual.. If I lived in the area,, would begin to waddle very quickly..
They seemed to be full and from what I was told.. Never empty...
It looks like there are a few locations. If there is one by you.. I highly recommend that you try one out.

• Visited August 2013