“What I wouldn't do for one now !”
Review of Cicero's Pizza

Cicero's Pizza
Ranked #49 of 2,173 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Pizza
Orange, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What I wouldn't do for one now !”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I've been gone from San Jose for nearly 30 years now and live in southern California. Once a year I drive to Sacramento. On my return trip I make a special trip to San Francisco and down thru San Jose just to get a large pizza from Cicero's.....Bakers Pride. I'll eat most of it on the trip home and save the last bit for a later treat. I've traveled quite a bit and never had pizza I love more...........and that includes Italy !! I'd order by mail if they had that service..!

• Visited November 2011

Milpitas, California
“Awesome Pizza!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Cicero's Pizza is awesome! Their Spicy Vegetarian pizza is par excellence! The only issue I have is with their crust. Their crust does not come out consistent. At times it is wafer thin and other times, it is just right or even thick! Their dine in facilities are lively and this alone makes them better than say a Colosseum Pizza in Milpitas, however their Pizza does not fall too far behind! You will not be disappointed by Cicero's - Good Food, Good People, Good Pizza!

• Visited August 2012
Fremont, California
“Great thin, spicy vegetarian pizza”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

They have outstanding pizza. Its spicy vegetarian is incredible. The pizza is thin & crispy. The service is great. Come at lunch for free sodas.

• Visited May 2012
Saratoga, California
“Great Pizza place”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Cicero's Pizza is a well known name in San Jose / Cupertino suburbs. People from all parts of the bay area flock to this place for some serious pizzas a very informal setting and ambiance. Located next to Safeway at the corner of Bollinger and Miller Ave in West San Jose.
We ordered a spicy vegetarian and a chick pick (chicken + 2 toppings of your choice). These are crispy thin crust pizzas made in all sizes. The toppings are fresh and quality of the pizzas is very good. The taste keep us going back for more all the time.
I hope you enjoy the pizzas at Cicero's too and have a great time.

• Visited February 2012
San Jose, California
“My Favorite for many years!!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I am now 55yrs old and used to go to the original location in downtown Cupertino in High School. The pizza hasn't changed. If you like a thin crust thats loaded with flavor, order the "belly buster", a winner everytime!!!

• Visited January 2012