“Great place, best beers in town”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #816 of 2,152 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American, Bar, Italian, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great place, best beers in town”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

If you are looking to have a wide variety of beers this is the best place, the service is awesome, quality excellent and food is the perfect match for the beers.

Visited November 2013

San Jose, California
“Always good”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This Bjs is probably one of the funnest places to eat and have a drink. I prefer to sit at or by the bar since you dont have to be seated or need a reservation. The bartenders are also really social, friendly and funny. specially Shannon. Service is quick and food and drinks are very good.

Visited November 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Better food than you would expect for a beer-centric restaurant”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had a delightful meal here, and some wonderful beer. I benefited from the calorie listings on the menu, which allowed me to focus my calories in the beer and not the food. My meal was among the best I have had in a long time at this price point. The atmosphere was lively and the patrons, many from the nearby Apple campus, were plentiful.

I can certainly recommend the food, the beer and the location. Be prepared for a lack of available parking, though, unless you are willing to pay for valet.

I ate at the Faultline Brewing Company restaurant in this area, too, where the beer was good but my meal was not so good.

• Visited October 2013
gdl
“as expected from food chains”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

quality is the word, and the portions man the double burger is for vikings, tasty and the beer selection the best ever

Visited July 2013
Springfield, Missouri
“Good food, Loved the hef”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We went on a week day so it was not long of a wait, but I hear that if you go there on a weekend plan on waiting. The atmosphere is fun, a bit loud but not too bad. I recommend the beer sampler. You can try all 8 or the 4 lights or 4 darks. The sampler is served in 5oz glasses with a description of each. Our service is pretty decent, but that might be because our daughter knew one of the wait staff. The menu is a bit long so it took a while to figure out what everyone was having. our food was tasty and the Hef was my beer of choice once I got through the sampler.

• Visited March 2013