“CynthiaSays: They give you a book for a menu.”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #65 of 2,155 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“CynthiaSays: They give you a book for a menu.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

We have been here a few times and it generally good. It depends on what you order and there is a huge selection. My husband had the baked chicken and it was dry. I had the scampi/steak Diane combo. The scampi was some of the best but the Diane had way too much Marsala and I didnt care for the flavor of the meat at all. I usually get the fish and chips which is fantastic but we were both disappointed this time. We will return but will be ordering something else.

• Visited June 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Long Wait, Opted for Takeaway”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Arrived at the location Around 9:30pm to find that the wait was over 40 mins. Not to worry, we decided to get a take away cheesecake to go and eat at the local Pizza joint down the road instead.

Visited June 2013
San Jose, California
“Too much food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

What can I say- great, great service. I went there with my daughter and stepson for my daughter's promotion (8th grade graduation) tonight. The food is quite good but all the cheesecakes kind of taste the same-we each had one each: one dark chocolate, one red velvet, one white chocolate blueberry. I prefer Marie Callender's plain with their sour cream top.
That said, the atmosphere was popping, the decor a bit over the top, the food was very yummy (especially liked the red beet salad app) and fresh and the best service I could want.
There is nothing to complain about but also nothing to go crazy about. For a chain restaurant, they do a good job. But that is what I expect for the prices they have.
The waiter did ask how to spell her name and had her desert personalized, that was a nice touch.
***I just realized this review is for the one on Steven's Creek Blvd, NOT blossom hill location, sorry, but im not doing all this over again!

• Visited June 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“High Quality food and customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have been to Cheesecake factory in many cities around USA and this is by far one of the best restaurants of this chain.
I am very specific when providing restaurant reviews since I used to work with Restaurants and Hotels for 5 years in the pass.
The servers and bartenders at the San Jose location are very well trained and pay attention to the customers’ needs. I have been here 2 times while traveling back and forward to San Francisco and my experience was just excellent.
I ordered different meat dishes each time but the quality of both fulfilled my expectations. Proper cook temperature and delicious flavor were qualities of these meals.
Nick took care of me at the bar and sure did an outstanding job.
The only minor negative comment…The background music is excessively loud! It doesn't allow people to speak without effort.
I hope the managing team takes my review in consideration.
I highly recommend this location if you want to have a pleasant experience.
…Enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
San Jose, California
“Huge menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

The already large menu previously offered now has an even bigger selection to choose from. The portions remain large. The food quite good. For the first time in a long time, there was no wait to be seated. Happy hour ended a little early - 6PM.