“Typical Cheesecake factory - good and busy”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #40 of 2,198 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

As all Cheesecake factors, this is no exception. Good food and presentation with busy staff that will feed you well and give you excellent deserts.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My two friends and I were on an over night getaway for my birthday, we went here for lunch. I had never been to one before and I have to say, I was super impressed! We were very careful as to not over order, I had heard about the HUGE portions. We shared 2 meals and finished off with Dolce de Leche cheesecake, awesome! If you order like this, the price is very reasonable.I saw lots of families ordering several dishes and all sharing. Great family atmosphere. Super service and what a beautiful place. I absolutely can't wait to go back to one.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I enjoy the food but the noise level is what bothers me the most. Quite noisy in the room. .Either the music is too loud or it's the bare floors or walls. Love going there but not too often.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have a confession. I eat here once a week. It is usually dessert to go, because the Godiva cheesecake is addictive, chocolaty and overall unbelievable. They apparently serve things other than cheesecake here, but I don't care about that.

2  Thank Gary W
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have been to this location a number of times. This time I tried the meatloaf sandwich. It also comes in a meal. The meatloaf was excellent. You have to try it to believe it. It has a very unique taste, but I would have it again and again. The atmosphere is typical Cheesecake Factory, nothing unique but casual and enjoyable.