“Yummy”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I enjoy the food but the noise level is what bothers me the most. Quite noisy in the room. .Either the music is too loud or it's the bare floors or walls. Love going there but not too often.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have a confession. I eat here once a week. It is usually dessert to go, because the Godiva cheesecake is addictive, chocolaty and overall unbelievable. They apparently serve things other than cheesecake here, but I don't care about that.

2  Thank Gary W
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have been to this location a number of times. This time I tried the meatloaf sandwich. It also comes in a meal. The meatloaf was excellent. You have to try it to believe it. It has a very unique taste, but I would have it again and again. The atmosphere is typical Cheesecake Factory, nothing unique but casual and enjoyable.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I always think their food is healthy. It's not too salty like so many other restaurants. I love pastas and hamburgers there :)

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have been to this restaurant quite a few times and most of them I have enjoyed a good dinner. The decoration is great, the food is well prepared and served, the staff excellent. Once I had my stake over-grilled and they immediately got me another when I let the waitress know.
The dessert selection is superb but I'd recommend the traditional cheesecake.
TIp for non Americans: the portions in this restaurant are enormous so do not make the mistake to order starters, sides etc unless you feel really hungry....