“Typical Cheesecake Factory; large portions and good”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #34 of 2,356 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I have been to this location a number of times. This time I tried the meatloaf sandwich. It also comes in a meal. The meatloaf was excellent. You have to try it to believe it. It has a very unique taste, but I would have it again and again. The atmosphere is typical Cheesecake Factory, nothing unique but casual and enjoyable.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I always think their food is healthy. It's not too salty like so many other restaurants. I love pastas and hamburgers there :)

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have been to this restaurant quite a few times and most of them I have enjoyed a good dinner. The decoration is great, the food is well prepared and served, the staff excellent. Once I had my stake over-grilled and they immediately got me another when I let the waitress know.
The dessert selection is superb but I'd recommend the traditional cheesecake.
TIp for non Americans: the portions in this restaurant are enormous so do not make the mistake to order starters, sides etc unless you feel really hungry....

Reviewed September 11, 2012

TCF is a good opportunity to experience american food. Instead of eating on those common american restaurant chains (overpriced and tasteless food), Cheesecacke factory provides a comprehensive menu with common american plates (varying from burgers to pasta).

Beer and wine options are also satisfactory for a restaurant chain. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Didnt expect such good food in a place like this. Service was excellent and the atmosphere was good, too. Would go back.