“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Didnt expect such good food in a place like this. Service was excellent and the atmosphere was good, too. Would go back.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed September 6, 2012

If you're going to give Europeans a taste of the US, skip the lower-end chains and head to The Cheesecake Factory. The menu is extensive and you can get low-carb, low-cal, or almost any combination (no gluten-free, though, which makes them good but not excellent). The cheesecake case is a work of art, even if you don't indulge. Be warned: the portions are huge. The chopped salad could be shared as an appetizer between four people!

1  Thank rahelab
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I had the experience of going alone to have dinner at this Cheesecake Factory in San Jose/CA.
First, I think this is common to everyone: it is always boring going to a restaurante alone: I was travelling on business, but just myself... Well, as least I was looking for a nice place to go, forget a little about my work but I ended up getting forgotten! I had to wait 15 min after I sit to some attendanet realize I was waving my hands... well... after I ordered, the food took 30 min to come... was not that fancy place... just chicken and pasta...
At least, I ended my night with a great cheesecake.
Summary: I think that attendants avoid clients that go to the restaurant alone... less tip?

1  Thank fcsoares
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Have eaten here many times. Appetizers and deserts are numerous.
We really enjoy the Thai Chicken wraps...enough for a couple to split.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My lady friend and I had lunch there. The food was OK, but not outstanding. The atmosphere was great, as was the bar.