“Good Food, as usual”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #1,047 of 2,209 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Standard OutBack experience - same everywhere. Food was good, service was good. Nothing to write home about. Very loud as with all OutBack restaurants.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I am used with a very good quality of outback restaurants in the area where I live, so I decided to eat at the same chain in my trip. Big mistake. Quality dissapointed me. It started with the server who took the order who had a runny nose ( I mean runny over his moustache...gross) I wanted to leave right then but my partner wouldn`t want to go to another steakhouse in the area. Sick people should not work in food industry, point. The salad was looking a little outdated...one of the steaks was pretty raw not medium rare as was ordered, I had a doubt about my kids meals, luckyly they didn`t get sick from it but they didn`t eat much either. I did get a rumbling stomach shortly after eating in that restaurant, luckyly I had some pills with me to fix that, but it ruined my evening because I didn`t want to go anywhere else for the rest of the evening. Now I am sick with a bad cold and I wonder if I got a virus from that waiter.....

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were running late for dinner and happened upon Outback. It was 9 p.m. and they close at 9:30, we were famished! We were seated, our waitress came right after that, we ordered our drinks, appetizer and dinners, it wasn't 5 minutes and the appetizer and drinks came out, delicious, dinner salads, bread, then entree's appropriately spaced. Our steaks and pork chops came out well done as we requested.

We never felt rushed, we enjoyed every bite.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went on11/ 4/2012 went there fpr lunch I wanted Surf Turf advertised on TV $14.99but when we got there The menu price is $18.99 Jason the server said he would look into charging the advertise price his manager approved it the point is he took his time to make us happy. we will be back again Good job OutBack.
PS i will ask for Jason.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Great Service. Great Price.

Bread warm right from start, not just the second loaf.

Great Ceasar Salad, dressing not to thin or watered down. Best Ceasar from any Outback location in over a year.

9 oz. Filet great piece of meat. Exceeded Outback Standard.

Management, please teach other bay area locations your standard.