“great selection - a bit procey”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #671 of 2,173 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Northern Illinois
“great selection - a bit procey”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

I get a bigger lobster tail in Chicago for half the price - but overall great service and was relaxing

Visited October 2011

Phoenix
“Increased prices, decreased quality - don't waste your time or money”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Haven't been to an Outback for a while and now I remember why I stopped going. The quality continues to be poor but now even the portion sizes are laughable! Ordered a sirloin with lobster tails and a sweet potato. The steak (med) was very poor quality and very tough - I can buy much better steaks at the supermarket. The lobster tails were literally the size of med shrimp! I've never seen lobster tails that small. Same goes for the sweet potato - didn't know they could be that small. After all this, when I get my bill I discover that they are now charging $8 for a beer. That's it for me - won't be a next time.

• Visited September 2011
Auberry, California
“Poor service, but when complaint made Great resolution”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I was on a business trip and went to the Outback. As a solo guest on business trips I am often put in a poor table spot. This is the case at this resturant. I sat for more than 10 minutes before I had to ask for a menu. I got the menu but my waiter never showed up for my order. I had to flag down the hostess. She took my order but it got lost. Still no waiter. I finally asked for the manager. He appologized and took my order and got it prepared ASAP. He was great! He did all that he could to make my meal ok. He also, comped the meal. I would go back to this resturant next time I am in town because of his extra efforts.

• Visited July 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I always get the same thing: The appetizer: The Aussie Cheesy Fries The Meal: Joey Sirloin (Medium) with Garlic...”
Reviewed February 5, 2008

I always get the same thing:
The appetizer: The Aussie Cheesy Fries
The Meal: Joey Sirloin (Medium) with Garlic Mashed Potatoes instead of the Fries
Yummy!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great for a chain restaurant. Good selection of beers on tap. The burgers are a good deal and very tasty.”
Reviewed December 21, 2007