“Best Barbecue on the West Cosst!!”
Review of Armadillo Willy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Armadillo Willy's
Ranked #1,051 of 2,211 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Amazing relaxed atmosphere and Great food!! Hugenormius portions!! More than a person can eat!!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is a safe place for people who feel safest eating at big chain restaurants.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

good barbq but famous daves is better you have to try all three of the sauces. do the brisket

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I went here because someone said the garlic fries were good, but I thought they were just OK. The BBQ sauce is excellent though. When I went we sat near the front and saw a bunch of service issues taking place which kind of put us off. Our food was just OK, nothing special.

Reviewed September 4, 2011

Lived in Tx and the Southeast for years before moving here; I'm not a BBQ expert but I know what tastes good and this isn't it. AND, it's expensive, that's not right.

Been to Armadillo Willy's? Share your experiences!