“Fun dinner”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This place is not bad but not great either. I really enjoyed watching the cook make the food and it was good. Aside from the show the restaurant is ok. Also you might have to be seated with other people at the same table if the party is not large enough.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have never been here for dinner, but I went here for lunch the other day. The Soup/Salad came with my meal and were excellent. I got a Fish/Steak combo special. I'm normally not a huge fan of fish, but I figured why not. It was delicious. Lots of food, I had leftovers for a couple more meals. Affordable as well.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a great Jappenese restaraunt they have a really nice waiting area a sushi bar and then when your about to eat dinner there is a chef cooking the food at your table how great is that :) I brought my family here a couple of weeks ago and we loved it

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Great staff, very attentive and a relaxed atmosphere. Went with work colleague and we were sat with some other dinners which made for SE good conversation. Good food prepared by a talented chef, pretty much ticked all the boxes.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was an absolute dinner to take my family to. Great staff and absolutely wonderful food. The wait staff was extremely helpful with picking out the best food and some things we had never had before. One of those places where you keep eating way past when you should have stopped because the food was delicious!
I highly recommend if you want authentic food. The prices were reasonable, so don't hesitate.