“Had a great dinner with great company”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 2,321 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American, International, Brew Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I ate here on Friday night with colleagues from a conference. We had a large group of 8. The staff was very accommodating to us. I ordered a veggie burger, which was pretty good. Even though we had a large group, the wait staff was willing to give us separate checks. Some of the salads that were ordered at the table looked really good. We sat in a separate part of the restaurant which had a really cool atmosphere. I was actually pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I'd go back.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

The only thing good about this place is their beer.

Staff are lethargic and generally unresponsive.

The food was bland and cold.

If you want to sample different beers then come here, but find somewhere else to eat!

Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for providing your honest opinion about our restaurant. Your feedback is very important to us and I'll definitely pass along this information to the team. If by chance you'd like to have someone follow up with you by phone/email, simply email us your contact information to gbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and someone will be in touch. Thank you kindly for your business!

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

I order their darkest beer and they were out. I then order the next darkest, had 1 and they were out. I went home. Not happy !

Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you for your business and your feedback. I am sorry to hear that we ran out of the beer that you were drinking. I will be sure to share this information with our Brewer so that they are aware of your concerns. If you are interested in speaking with a Manager about your experience, please email your contact information to rbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and I will be in touch.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I came in here for a beer and lunch with some friends. I started with their Hefeweizen, and had the Churrasco Steak Housemade Tacos, thin-sliced steak grilled to perfection and served with traditional chimichurri sauce. It was surprisingly delicious. I had mentioned in the past to never expect great entrees at a brewery. I'll come back again and again, but for the beer and the bar food. Today was very enjoyable.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Good spot - Sitting at the bar, working through their beer menu with a couple of slices of pizza.....comfort food and great beer after a hard day....good spot with friendly staff behind bar.