“Fast, Friendly and Fantastic Food!”
Review of Falafel Drive-In

Falafel Drive-In
Ranked #1 of 2,173 Restaurants in San Jose
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Kent, Washington
“Fast, Friendly and Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was my first visit so not knowing what to have I ordered the "Special" A large falafel sandwich and a banana milkshake! YUM! The sauces on the sandwich were right on! I loved it and it seems like there are alot of other people that love it too as it was packed by the time I left! The banana milkshake was so good, it was just what the doctor ordered.

• Visited July 2014

“Delicious and Iconic”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This place has been around since I was a child. My dad used to take us here and always had a great time having us pronounce the menu! We would always get a Falafel sandwich and a banana shake! if you havent been here, you just have to stop by and try it! you wont be disappointed.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Multiple visits and it has always delighted us”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Very tasty food, wonderful setting and very friendly service.. We were told to try this place from a couple and we have been visiting ever since..Love this place!

• Visited April 2014
San Francisco, California
“Missing you!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Lunching at place is the thing I miss most about working in San Jose- Simply Perfect Falafel. The Gyro is good too but I always get the Falafel- The pairing with the Banana shake seems odd. but it works! oh how it works!!

San Jose, California
“ALWAYS lives up to the hype!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this place and always think of my mom every time i go here!
Try the falafel & banana shake combo - killer! They always have a good amount of people so they are always making food and its always fresh!

I honestly dont think i've ever gotten anything other than a falafel.. aside from some fries or onion rings..
I've been going here with my mom as long as i can remember and it is exactly the same - every time i go i wonder why i dont go more often.

Long lines at lunch time, but always worth the wait.
Have been many times and look forward to going back!

• Visited June 2014

Been to Falafel Drive-In? Share your experiences!