“Had to try”

Ranked #2 of 2,310 Restaurants in San Jose
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 29, 2013

After reading all the great reviews we had to try it.Was not disappointed.We waited in a long line but worth the wait.Service was friendly and quick once we got to the window.Good food! All ingredients seemed very fresh.The one thing was that the Falafel fell apart and we needed forks to finish it.Good price and we will be back

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Food is fresh and tasty. Atmosphere is ... a parking lot and a small cramped interior seating spot. banana milkshakes are very good.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Best Falafel and Shwarma. If you are a local, you already know about this place. Don't be put off by the long line; it goes fast. If you've never had falafel or other Middle-eastern foods, then this is the place to try it out. The best.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Finally, a restaurant that lives up to the hype. I frequent this place quite often, and from the quick moving lines, so do many others. While I usually get the special (falafel and a banana shake, I force myself to be adventurous once in a while, and am rarely disappointed. The only thing I tried that I didn't care for were the dolmas. Otherwise-- go for it!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Saw this place on DDD and made it a point to stop by while in San Jose last week. Tried both the falafel and the gyro and both were great! In terms of the gyro, this is the best I have had! I was spoiled in college living a few blocks from Chicago's greektown...but this drive in is far better than anything. Have had in the past. This is a must stop at if you're in the area, and well worth the drive if you are anywhere close!

Been to Falafel Drive-In? Share your experiences!