“Always have a nice experience”
Review of Scrambl'z

Scrambl'z
Ranked #98 of 2,169 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
San Jose, California
“Always have a nice experience”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

It's just a place that serves breakfast so the menu isn't to creative. What is different is that they give you huge sides so be prepared to be stuffed, take some home, or share. Staff is friendly, food good, plenty of parking, and service is pretty fast even when the place is packed.

• Visited September 2012

Olympia, Washington
“Breakfast Testaurant”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I read the reviews and we ate breakfast. My husbands eggs were very small and the cottage potatoes were cold in the center and not that tasty. My steel cut oats, oat meal, was okay, but I would not go back to get them again. Over all we were a little disappoints with this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sandra W
Orlando, Florida
“No way this is 5 stars!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

My experience is always honest. Very overpriced, noisy, waitresses too involved entertaining the kids in some make shift sit inside train. The food that I ordered was bacon and eggs,side of chocolate crepes and hash browns. Crepes were greasy, chocolate was greasy and you sense they use cheap chocolate syrup in it and the good was overlooked. My stomach reacted the whole day, honestly. The bill was way ridiculous and I was gypped in my opinion.
My waitress had to be reminded 3x for a refill with the usual just a minute.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank stacyvolin
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Lots of great food”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Large portions, great food. Loved everything I had especially the banana bread and the strawberries and cream. Friendly staff and entertaining decor

Visited June 2013
“Great experience and yummy breakfast!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Delicious breakfast and they have a ton of amazing sides to choose from. Very generous portions. The kids loved it because we got to at in the bus! Wonderful experience all around!

• Visited May 2013