All reviews mosaic restaurant asian fusion front desk parking attendant free bottles of water walking distance light rail junior suite convention center location is great rooms are small hotel restaurant an older hotel per night an upgrade stayed here for one night self parking
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2018

While I had a hard time getting around Christmas in the Park, once we arrived, we were treated as if they were awaiting our arrival. Both Tim and Kassie were amazingly welcoming. Our room was very spacious and pleasant. As a Platinum Premier Marriott member, little touches make a big difference. Water in our room, a chit for $7 towards a cocktail in the attached bar, and a Platinum floor were much appreciated. Even the parking attendant was friendly and welcoming.We are staying there as a pre and post Hawaii trip, as our flights were either too early or too late to drive from Sacramento. Great hotel right downtown. I highly recommend it. The history of the hotel is even better! They did provide earplugs as it gets a little noisy on the street.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2018

I got in late for a one night stay in San Jose. I was meeting up with co-workers also staying here. I made an error in my reservation and actually booked at the airport location. The staff - Teresa, Sabrina and Juan - worked with me to get the airport reservation cancelled and a reasonable rate that fit in my company's travel budget. They definitely went above and beyond and made what could have been a travel nightmare into a dream experience. Thanks! I will definitely be booking here the next time I'm in town. Oh- and by the way - one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in while on the road.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

I choose Four Points in downtown San Jose because it’s convenient and inexpensive. Not to mention, staff are friendly and polite. During my last visit, J. Ramirez assessed me with my check-in and offered an upgrade without me having to ask.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2018

Great facilities! The front desk staff, Juan was very helpful, kind and courteous. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Hotel was very conveniently located within walking distance to where we needed to be.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

Parking attendant very helpful. Juan checked us in and gave us so much information about property and local area. Very kind and helpful. Good scotch and bourbon selection at bar . You can walk anywhere down town And tons of restaurants close by as well as mass transit and train station

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple