Well, Downtown San Jose is probably not the sightseeing destination No.1 in California, but for some business i´ve to stay in SJ. I turns out, that my choice was an excellent one. New rooms, windows which can be opened (i´m european and like fresh air), kind personal makes my stay great. Around you´ll find some Dinner choices (we went to Gordon Biersch) but far away from a vibrant center ;-).
Some little hick-ups like a non working fridge have been solved in minutes. Only negative point for me personally is the A/C which has no "Auto"-Switch, means on or off, fan runs 24/7 - which i didn´t like...
One reminder, parking is 23$ (uncovered, around the corner) since Feb. 1, no longer 20$ like stated below this threat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown is a historic hotel with free wifi and 86 luxurious guest rooms. We are near McEnery Convention Center, HP Pavilion, SJSU, and other downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown Hotel San Jose
- Montgomery Hotel San Jose
- Montgomery San Jose