I had 10 stays in this hotel last year. It is convenient to the South Bay Area (San Jose, Cupertino, Sunnyvale). This is a not a new hotel. It was built in 1911 and has all the charm and warts you would expect from a hotel that is over 100 years old. The rooms are spacious and functional if not luxurious. The staff is friendly and efficient. One of my favorite things about this hotel are the free passes to the Balley's Health Club across the street. It gives you a much better work out experience than you would expect from a Four Points. Mosaic, the in house restaurant also has a diverse menu and is much better than a typical hotel menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown is a historic hotel with free wifi and 86 luxurious guest rooms. We are near McEnery Convention Center, HP Pavilion, SJSU, and other downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown Hotel San Jose
- Montgomery Hotel San Jose
- Montgomery San Jose