Stayed at the Four Points on a Friday night in early March of 2012. Received a good deal and the location is awesome, right in downtown San Jose, one block from the convention center. The hotel property was nice, but nothing to write home about. They charge $20 for self parking, which is not bad for this part of town. Check-in was smooth and friendly. Room was small, but clean and comfortable. Amenities were nice. Our room was suposed to have a flat screen TV, but did not. Kind of a bummer, but no big deal. For the price and location, it was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown is a historic hotel with free wifi and 86 luxurious guest rooms. We are near McEnery Convention Center, HP Pavilion, SJSU, and other downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown Hotel San Jose
- Montgomery Hotel San Jose
- Montgomery San Jose