“Hidden away”

Quality Inn Silicon Valley
Ranked #36 of 75 Hotels in San Jose
Reviewed December 25, 2012

just a mile from SJC, this hotel is small newer and very clean. It is not grouped together with other hotels .I found it nice quiet and clean with all the amenities a modern travel has come to expect.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Sita P, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time out to write us a review. We are glad to hear that you found the hotel nice, quiet and clean. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I never stayed or been to San Jose before. So I went on this site for some ideas. I stayed at the quality inn from 11/13-15. Yes the parking can be tight. Yes the location getting off a main route was annoying. My boyfriend was ready to lose it if he had to get on that main route to just get off it again. Negative aside .The room was clean. Bed nice except for tiny pillows. I read about them and was like what are these. Got to tell you the pillows were great. I am sold on that idea now. However the best thing about this stay was the free breakfast. Your basic hard boiled eggs, meat, muffins, carbs etc. nothing to get all excited about. The thing was that the lady working this was on top of everything. I was so impressed. We went real late the first day but she never late anything go. Real early the next morning and the same story. I know this might not mean much but I really wish I got her name so I could tell the manger how great this lady was. Also we had to print out tickets to the Winchester house the night before. Not a problem free of charge. Great place.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Sita P, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time out to write a review. We apologize for the tight parking, but we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff were able to accommodate to your needs. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

This Hotel was wonderful it was clean and have to mention one thing tho wireless internet was really hard to connect at times signal was really weak however the front desk agent Edith and Carlos were WONDERFUL they both are an asset to your Hotel... And when Im ever back in San Jose I will stay again and HIGHLY recommend the Quality Inn

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bruce B
Sita P, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear Guest,

We thank you for writing a wonderful review! We are glad to hear that our staff was friendly and able to assist to your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Pros:
Hotel/lobby was clean
Free breakfast
Friendly staff / good customer service
Room we stayed in are clean
Room we stayed in has new TV, fridge, microwave, iron
Quiet neigborhood
Next to a gas station
Near freeway exits

Cons:
Limited parking space
Street Doesnt have left turn (from south), you have to make a U-turn
We got confused with 2390 and 2930 address- same with another quality inn

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Lider Waine R
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My last experience with staying overnight in San Jose with a Park, Sleep 'n Fly-recommended hotel wasn't a great experience so I usually fly out of SFO. However, SJC was the only choice I had and selected Quality Inn of the hotels to choose from, largely based on previous reviews. Both my travel partner and I were very pleased with the accommodations and staff. We checked in with Ruby and she was extremely nice and accommodating. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The complimentary taxi to the airport was on time and the shuttle from the airport was easily arranged. The only challenge was the hotels location off the Montague Expressway...you can't turn left from the hotel to go west.

In short, I would be happy to stay there again if I fly from SJC.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Geoff M
Sita P, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

We are very glad to hear that your experience with us was great and appreciate the review. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

im comparison to downtown San Jose very good value for money. Large room, huge beds and a good overall impression. Simple breakfast (as first-off tourists to America we're still beginners regarding breakfast!). As passing-through onour way to Monterey, the stop-over here was very pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Very pleasant hotel to stay at, clean tidy and efficient and very handy for where I was working this week. Made to feel very welcome.
Rooms are cosy and warm, excellent service, very clean and great TV selection.
Breakfast was great, serviced by very pleasant and friendly staff.
Definitely recommend this hotel for short or medium stays, will be back here next time for sure.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business