Beautiful Hotel on Santana row. Loaded with style
and sophistication. Well appointed rooms with maid
service several times per day. Was unable to enjoy
bar due to High School reunion in progress. Wished
we would have been warned prior to arrival. Heard
several complaints from other guests regarding loud
and obnoxious neighbors.
$15 valet parking, was worth it. Complimentary
breakfast was a nice surprise. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or experience "unruly" tapas and shared plates in Oveja Negra Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites our guests to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel