We wanted a quick getaway from the city so we chose Hotel Valencia mainly for the pool, but the whole property definitely exceeded our expectations! Location is right in the middle of Santana Row, so there's a bunch of places to eat/drink/shop nearby. Our king room facing the courtyard/pool was modern and very spacious. FYI - You can hear people from the bar getting turnt up at night in the courtyard - it didn't bother us much though. After check-in, housekeeping came by with a couple of cold brewskis - random and awesome. The 5th floor pool area was a bit small, but relaxing (minus all the kids). Didn't expect complimentary breakfast but it was a nice touch, and pretty good as well. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or experience "unruly" tapas and shared plates in Oveja Negra Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites our guests to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel