Hotel Valencia - Santana Row
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$319
Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$151
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
$212
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$229
$208
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$159
La Quinta
$299
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$289
Courtyard
The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$207
$289
Travelocity
All reviewsrooftop barturn down servicewestfield mallrestaurants and shopscomplimentary breakfastnight lifevalet parkingsilicon valleylocation is greatrooms are spaciousbusiness tripthe san jose areanightlifebalconiesshuttersbellmancalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I had an great time with my friends at the hotel. The food and shopping that's walking distance was a huge plus! The restaurant and bars in the hotel were awesome and had a great crowd. Make sure you book an appointment at the spa.

• Stayed: November 2013
HVSR, General Manager at Hotel Valencia - Santana Row, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Delighted that you enjoyed our stay at Hotel Valencia and the surrounding Santana Row area. We hope you will have an opportunity to return!

Cordially,
Bonnie Best

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I wish I would have stayed longer! I was in town for meetings which were actually held at the hotel, so I literally did not leave the hotel for 2 straight days. I enjoyed every minute though! The rooms are spacious and well stocked, the towels are super soft, and beds super cozy. The courtyard provided wonderful sun and fresh air during meeting breaks, and the bar was always ready for our crew when the day was done.
It's probably a good thing I was so scheduled because had I had time to get out I could have done major damage with all the shopping and dining right outside the hotel doors.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
HVSR, General Manager at Hotel Valencia - Santana Row, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Hotel Valencia. We hope your group will be back for another meeting soon!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I am in love with the Hotel Valencia. I am a native of San Jose, who has lived in the central valley for the past decade. I had the opportunity to stay at the Hotel Valencia last weekend for a quick girl's trip and I will be back. It was trendy, beautiful, quite, spacious. I was in awe.

The next time I will stay more than one night so that I can really experience all that the hotel has to offer!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your lovely comments! We have many "local" guests and very much appreciate that you choose Hotel Valencia and Santana Row.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Disconcerting when you return to your room in the evening and housekeeping failed to close the door all the way. Not cool at all! Got an apology, but that's it. Have stayed literally hundreds of hotel nights around the world and never once had that happen. Bad, bad, bad.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
HVSR, Manager at Hotel Valencia - Santana Row, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking my call and once again, I do offer my apology. I hope that we will have an opportunity to have you as our guest in December. Please contact me directly as we discussed.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I checked in on October 13, anxiously awaiting the birth of our 10th grandchild, fortunately he was born on the 15th. The night of the 14th, our daughter called to say she was on her way to the hospital. I called the front desk and asked for a taxi to Stanford Hospital, after asking if we were okay, he said he would call for a taxi, within 2 minutes he called back and said the taxi was there. This is only one example of the kindness and professionalism of the staff. We stayed at this hotel until the 24th of October. Our suite was spacious, clean and had a wonderful comfy bed. We overlooked Santana Row, which was amazing! Fantastic shopping, restaurants and fun atmosphere. We would most definitely stay there again! Also, beautiful pool!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
HVSR, General Manager at Hotel Valencia - Santana Row, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Congratulations on your new grandson! Thank you for selecting Hotel Valencia for your hotel while in the area for this special event. We appreciate your kind comments and hope to have you back to visit your newest family member.