I wish I would have stayed longer! I was in town for meetings which were actually held at the hotel, so I literally did not leave the hotel for 2 straight days. I enjoyed every minute though! The rooms are spacious and well stocked, the towels are super soft, and beds super cozy. The courtyard provided wonderful sun and fresh air during meeting breaks, and the bar was always ready for our crew when the day was done.
It's probably a good thing I was so scheduled because had I had time to get out I could have done major damage with all the shopping and dining right outside the hotel doors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or experience "unruly" tapas and shared plates in Oveja Negra Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites our guests to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel