We had a great time enjoying a one night get away. We were able to relax by the pool with drinks and snacks and then cruise Santana Row for a restaurant of our choice in the evening. The staff is very friendly and service oriented. They have a great happy hour in their hotel lobby bar which was quite lively ln the later evening hours. They accomodated us with a late checkout and then we were able to enjoy the pool for the afternoon. Great place to get away and relax! The bed was very comfortable. The room rate included breakfast on the 7th floor terrace which had a nice view of the Santa Cruz Mountains. This hotel is in the middle of a very lively area with shopping, many restaurants and night clubs. We found the room to be well insulated and did not hear any noise from the street (we were on the 6th floor). Great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or experience "unruly" tapas and shared plates in Oveja Negra Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites our guests to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelPower, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel