I frequently stay at Hotel Valencia Santana Row when traveling to San Jose for business. The rooms are nicely furnished and set up for business travelers (desk, wireless internet, plenty of outlets.) Internet and a very nice breakfast are included in the room rate. There is a small but adequate fitness center. Parking is easy and free if you self park - a recent upgrade is the ability to print out your parking pass before you arrive. I like being in Santana Row with plenty of restaurants and shopping within walking distance - including Valley Fair Mall. For me, the only downside of this hotel is that it is a very popular night spot and it can be noisy late at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or experience "unruly" tapas and shared plates in Oveja Negra Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites our guests to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel