The hotel is very unique and botique. The staff is beyond friendly. The design touches are great. If you looked at the hotel squinting, it would look very high end. But a more detailed look shows you it's not an expensively done up hotel, but still nicely done for the budget they had. Valet parking can be a bit of a nightmare if they have an event going on, which is frustrating, but other than that is was great. They do a good free breakfast in the morning. It's great having Santana Row shopping and restaurants right out the door. Shops are open until 9pm!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or experience "unruly" tapas and shared plates in Oveja Negra Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites our guests to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel