I stayed here with short business trip.
It was situated on the famous shopping area Santana Row.
The shops and restaurants on the street were rather costly...
so I rather prefer the hotels on Milpitas or Santa Clara, since which have good options
to buy and eat as rather cost efferctive!
The room is beautifully decorated modern design, but it is not convenient to use.
Room; beautifully decorated modern design, rather small
Location: In front of the famous shopping area Santana Row
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or experience "unruly" tapas and shared plates in Oveja Negra Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites our guests to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel