“Try the steak and lobster”
Review of Sonoma Chicken Coop - Skyport - CLOSED

Sonoma Chicken Coop - Skyport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Its not super high quality lobster but the plate was worth the steak. I was pleasantly surprised by this dish. I did make a special request when we ordered. I asked them to serve me the steak a rare as they can legally serve it to me. That's what I got....and loved it.
I was there later in the day and the place was relatively empty. Looks like it made to cater to the lunch crowd instead of dinner. Non-the-less I had a great meal and would come back.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is a restaurant you place order at counter and pick it up when ready. But it is certainly above fast food quality. I had the steak and it was excellent! There was live music when I was there. The music was good but a little loud for my taste making talking with those with you hard. Overall I would certainly go back if in the area.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

This is a very good place to relax, start your week end or just have a good time. Really good food, I had the steak with garlic, yum. Order at a counter and get your own food when your pager is buzzed. Second time here at this location, really like it that they are so close to the airport.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

You place your order at counter, self serve beverages, and self seating along with picking up your order at the counter and this place was packed! I ordered the salmon risotto and calamari, which were delicious and fresh. The rest of our group also enjoyed their meals and were very satisfied with the taste and quality.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Timing was great - checked into hotel, hungry after a long drive into the city - right across the street was Chicken Coop. Lots of seating. Families, business, couples. A wide variety of well prepared food. Don't know when I'd go back - with the wide variety of food in the area I'd want to give everyone else a try too.