“Great food and excellent service”

Silver Creek Restaurant at the Hayes Mansion Hotel
Ranked #135 of 2,207 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed October 4, 2013

They have everything at their breakfast buffet, you can even get an omlette made to order. I even asked for honey, lemon and hot water and I received this promptly. All the servers were so helpful and friendly. :)

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Breakfast Buffet was incredible. Lots of varitey for all types of eaters and lots of colors in the selection. Stay was clean and professional and the restaurant feels high end but allows you to eat dressed comfortably.

1  Thank Rivvv2003
Reviewed March 14, 2013

If your looking to cherish a memory somewhere, or to celebrate a special occasion this is your place. I toke my sister here for her 30th birthday and she was amazed "probably because it was on me". No, but really the prices aren't as high as you would think when you receive the check. My steak was only 19.99. Yea, for a gorgeous atmosphere like this well worth it.

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I brought my wife and daughter for Valentine's Day dinner. This was also our 9th wedding anniversary. We had the Valentine's Day menu. We had soup. She had sea bass with lobster while I had the filet mignon. My daughter had a caesar salad and cheeseburgers with fries. The dessert was a fruit tart and 2 heart shaped cakes. All was delicious. This is one huge mansion....41,000 Sq ft. The bill with 200 with tip. We will be back!

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Nice view of the pool, good buffet. Made to order egg station.

My coffee and orange juice was never empty as the attentive staff made regular refills