Lowest prices for your stay
Breakfast included
BestWestern.com
Exclusive member rates
Breakfast included
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews coffee machine clean hotel the breakfast area checking in pleasant stay free parking silicon valley bw freeway tuan
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2017

We arrived on a hot day after a long exhausting drive. Hotel staff were friendly, excellent customer service at the front desk, room service and at breakfast. Check in was quick and easy. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. We stayed in disabled access room. The bathroom in the wheel chair accessible room is well designed with built in bench and grab bars located within reach. Had a pleasant stay at the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
lanaigm, Manager at Best Western Lanai Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Pratima,

Thank you for choosing Best Western Lanai Garden during your stay. We appreciate the great review of your flawless experience. Your compliments will be shared with our team, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another successful stay in the future!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We stayed for a long weekend when it was very hot. Thankfully, the hotel staff did everything to make it the most comfortable stay for us. The staff was very helpful and checked us in quickly even when the hotel was full. The room was quiet and comfortable and importantly cool. We had several choices for breakfast and it got replenished quickly. Overall, a great stay here for the family.

Date of stay: September 2017

Dear Kalramano,

Thanks for your review! We are delighted to read how much you like our breakfast and found our team very helpful. Our team does a wonderful job maintaining our facilities and we are very happy everything was to your liking. We appreciate your kind review and hope you will be back to see us again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 2, 2017

Gerat Hotel and personal, room was nice and cleaned, AC worked great since it was a hot day/night when we arrived. Breakfast was awesome they had a great variety of food to choose from. the freeway to head back home was very close to us.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
lanaigm, Manager at Best Western Lanai Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for providing your feedback. All feedbacks are important to us because it gives us an insiders look at your experience and expectations. That way, we can better anticipate your needs. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2017

The Staff was friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was good and started early which was great for us since we had to leave so early. The coffee was very good too. The coffee machine offered so many choices.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Jessica S
lanaigm, Manager at Best Western Lanai Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Thank you for evaluating your stay. Nothing is more important than your satisfaction, so we are delighted to know how you get to enjoy our full hot breakfast buffet. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

I have never left a hotel review prior to this one, but felt compelled to share the ridiculous experience at had at this hotel. I was in town for several days for work. The first evening around 6:30pm I began to hear drilling in room next to mine. It went on for about an hour. I called down to the front desk and they told me they were doing construction on the spa tub. I asked them to stop as it was now 7:30pm. The next afternoon I was in my room trying to get some work done around 6:00pm and I heard sawing and looked out my window to find construction workers sawing what looked like tile a few feet from my window (mind you I was on the first floor). I called the front desk and the lady told me yes they were doing construction but she couldn't do anything to stop it. I was not notified of any construction being done on the hotel prior to my stay or when I checked in. She said I would have to talk to the manager. She then called me back to say they were going to wrap it up. However, the power saw continued. I called again and she said I needed to "hang tight" until they finished up. I said that was unacceptable and it needed to stop now. She then came to my door and proceeded to tell me that there wasn't any construction next door. I told her it was just outside my window. And she accused me of being violent. Which I said I was certainly not. I did raise my voice. Obviously I was upset, but not violent. I was shocked at her attitude toward the situation. At that point, I shut the door and she said she was calling the cops. Are you kidding me? I then went to the window and took photos of the construction workers cleaning up their tools and putting them in their truck. To show the cops (although she did not actually call them...it was a completely ignorant comment to make, as my complaint was clearly justified). I would have gladly explained to them the situation and I am sure they would have been completely annoyed that they wasted their time with a justifiably upset customer who just wanted to some quiet to get work done. My company is paying $170 plus all the taxes for this per night. I only stayed at the Best Western because it was close to my appointments. Never again! I am sticking with Holiday Inn and Marriott from now on and I would recommend the same to anyone else. Again, in 15 years of constant travel as a sales manager I have never experienced such poor customer service and treatment from hotel staff. I have experiences that weren't the best, but never to the point of feeling compelled to take the time to write a review. Don't stay here!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
lanaigm, Manager at Best Western Lanai Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate hearing back from our guests about your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the problem you encountered during your stay. Our contractor was tardy from the original appointment and was working later than usual. As soon as the front desk received the complaint about the noise, she immediately stopped the renovation. Please do give us another chance on your next stay to make things right.