Aloft San Jose Cupertino
The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$429
Westin.com
$370
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$159
Hampton.com
$899
  • Breakfast included
$339
$259
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$144
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$200
$151
Hilton San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$545
Hilton.com
$329
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmoorpark hoteljapanese marketfront deskunderground parkinghardwood floorsgas stationlittle thingsparking lotfree weightsup to datelarge bathroomfitness centernice poolcontinental breakfastcoffee makerbusiness tripcabana
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is our "go to" hotel in the San Jose area - good value, lovely decor, extras (pool side cabanas with lounge chairs, jacuzzi, breakfast, club-floor computer/printer, pool table). Rooms clean, modern, thoughtful details (e.g., robes) but not plush - no great views; ask for near the elevator if you don't want to shlep your bag (elevator at one end).

Room Tip: Pool view is more pleasant, but sometimes a bit noisy. Pool is lovely, intimate with several cabanas and lounge chairs. Also jacuzzi. Views are nothing much in general. Near the elevator if you find it difficult to shlep your bags. Club-floor a bit extra (unless you join the 'club'), but secure floor, with nice seating area and computer/printer for flight reservations/boarding passes, and choice of beverage (e.g. water, wine) at check-in.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Planner4life
MoorparkSanJose, General Manager at Aloft San Jose Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I will share your kind words with the entire team as I know they will appreciate receiving your feedback as well. I am glad we met your expectations during your visit with us.

imatter@communehotels.com

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Even though we were not Guests staying at this hotel, Matthew at the front desk made sure we will be in the future.
My husband and I had tried 4 payphones looking for a phonebook to find an address for our GPS. It was not until I walked into the pristine lobby of the Moorpark hotel that we found one!
Matthew was extremely courteous and went way beyond our expectations, He inquired as to our destination, Used an internet search to recommended a CLOSER location and even provided a recommendation on ordering. Matthew, Can we just say, Animal Style rocked! Thank you for being so awesome and keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Ask to speak with Matthew, He is fantastic!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
MoorparkSanJose, General Manager at Aloft San Jose Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Hello,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about your experience with the Moorpark hotel. I am glad we were able to help you with directions and I will share your kind words with Matthew and the entire team as I know they will appreciate receiving your feedback as well.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed here a week and it was very spacious, quiet, and comfortable! Beds are queen-sized and great. No complaints!--no bugs. Staff was always friendly. Our room looked over the swimming pool - nice view and it felt private. Underground garage was convenient. Right across the street is a large Japanese market. It was a handy place to pick up snacks and drinks. The room had a refrigerator but no microwave. Price was good. Free wi-fi was appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathy V
MoorparkSanJose, General Manager at Aloft San Jose Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Hello,

I am so happy to read of your positive experience while staying with us. Thank you so much for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here with a business group, and the hotel was fine, nothing special. The check in process was extremely slow and when I finally got to my room it was fine, not quite what I was expecting. An average room overlooking a parking lot. The surprise was every time I turned on the lights cockroaches would scamper around. I complained to the front desk and they didnt seem shocked or offer to compensate in any way, they just said someone would try to get around to it.

Breakfast was included in our rate and the first day she made us all sign checks that totaled to $0. It was clear she was looking for a tip, when we didnt give leave a tip since it was self service she clearly was upset and made that known.

There were a lot of little problems that summed up to a large problem. I wont be going back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DaisyDot24

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback following your recent stay with us. Your comments are very important to us and help us improve our standards of quality and service.

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced with the possible discovery of bugs during your visit. Please accept my sincere apologies as I can sympathize that this was a serious disruption during your stay. As this occurrence has rarely, if ever, been revealed, I take the feedback very seriously. We will immediately take steps to ensure that we resolve the issue without delay. We do have methods in place to ensure potential bug problems are constantly monitored.

I am at your service if there is anything further I can do for you. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Should we have the pleasure of welcoming you back, please do not hesitate to contact me and let me know. You will be assured of a warm welcome and we will do all we can to make your visit enjoyable and successful this time.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed for two nights in late April 2013. The hotel was located in a bit of an odd spot. As mentioned in previous reviews, it shares a parking lot with Applebee's and Tony Roma's, and neighbor to a gas station. Freeway is right there also. Anyway, beds were comfortable, quiet room (we had 1st floor, near the back parking lot), clean, nice amenities (two robes, an iron). We used the hot tub one evening but did not try the pool. DId not try the restaurant, so can't comment there. Only had contact with front desk at check-in and check-out - staff was friendly. Overall, I would stay here again based on room quality, amenities and value (Hotwire 4*), but would probably choose somewhere in terms of location and wow factor.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hossmama

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we value your opinion and your comments are very important to us. We do hope to welcome you back in the future. Thank you again.