Aloft San Jose Cupertino
$235
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
$225
The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$399
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$200
$159
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$169
Fairfield Inn
$335
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmoorpark hoteljapanese marketfront deskunderground parkinghardwood floorsgas stationlittle thingsparking lotfree weightsup to datelarge bathroomfitness centernice poolcontinental breakfastcoffee makerbusiness tripcabana
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

My husband, baby, and I stayed here for five nights. We really enjoye our stay and the staff was very accommodating and friendly. The VIP King is a great room. We did not feel cramped at all. They een had a crib to put in our room. You can not hear a thing through the walls. The only downside of our room was the fact that we must have been above the laundry room bc our room vibrated during the day when the staff did laundry. We loved the jacuzzi! The pool was nice (a little cool), and the cabanas pool side were great. The breakfast buffet was decent but not the best. We could not handle the eggs but the fruit and little things were good. It came with the room stay so that was great. I loved the mini bar snacks which were not too over priced.
The maid service was great and again everyone was so friendly!!!! It was a very clean hotel located right next to freeways. The location is nothing great and no views of anything but you can't have it all and the price was great!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This hotel was very comfortable. The decor was stylish and lovely and the property was well maintained. There was a really pleasant and helpful staff. A nice hot breakfast was served daily. The third floor rooms seem to have special amenities.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor - cookies and milk at 9 PM!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2012

A contemporary hotel conveniently located for my consult/training for the FIRST 5 early childhood intervention program site.
A wonderful surprise; they accomodated my late arrival (11:30pm) with a complimentary token for in room mini-bar, then a buffet style breakfast that I did not anticipate, but saved me time and money!
The staff went out of their way to make my stay pleasant; even upgraded my room!
I will definitely stay here again if I have business in this area...

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2012

In short. Stay away business travelers. I encountered bugs, dirty linens and a bathroom that smelled and was filthy. The shower head could not even muster to stay vertical and taking a shower was difficult to say the least. In the end, SETH, the mighty operations manager at the Hotel coud not find any issues and instructed the Hotels.com customer service operator and I was manufacturing the complaint. In the end, SETH made it known that he did not care whether I was satisfied and that he would not tolerate my complaints. This was the first and last stay ever at the Moorpark ota Joie de Vivre Hotel.

Room Tip: Stay at the Rosewood, the extra money is worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank mattnjennie
MoorparkSanJose, General Manager at Aloft San Jose Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at the Moorpark Hotel. Your comments are very important to us to help us improve our standards of quality and service.

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your visit. Please accept my sincere apologies as I can appreciate that this was a serious disruption during your stay. I am at your service if there is anything further that I can do for you.
At your service,

Isabelle Matter
imatter@jdvhotels.com

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Another great stopover during our trip down HWY 101. We were there in mid-June and stopped in San Jose to meet up ith friends and prepared to go east o the Sequoia National Park.
It was our anniversary weekend and we wanted to stay at a nice hotel near the town, and Santana Row as this was where we were planning to have a nice dinner. We arrived a little after 10 and it was a bit dark already, we kind of missed seeing the hotel at first and had to make a U turn (maybe the hotel can illuminate their sign?)
But the moment I walked in I was impressed, the lobby smelled like a spa and the ambiance was very nice and relaxing, The receptionist was very kind, friendly and helpful. Our room was in the second floor, and was quite spacious. It was very clean, cozy, kinda had difficulty finding the light switches the first time ;). There is a pool table right by the waiting area in front of the elevators. This is a nice area to just sit and relax, it overlooks the hotel lobby.
The hotel has its own parking garage under the building as well as in front and at the side. But underground parking was the best choice for us, we unloaded our things from the car and took the elevator and car wasn't hot when we got it either the next day.
There is a Tony Roma's restaurant beside it to which you could walk to, a gasoline station across the street and a very short drive to Santana Row.
We stayed two nights in this hotel and was one of the best hotels we've been in during our tip.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple