All reviews fair grounds tully road industrial area great hotel evening reception complimentary breakfast is exercise room clean rooms yogurt the breakfast area front desk staff would stay here again easy access silicon valley business trip parking lot convention center
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2019

We picked this because it was close to where my son needed to be during the day. He really wanted to use the pool in the evening, but it was disgusting. No discount given, even though I asked for it. Also the manager was not helpful at all returning an item I forgot in the room.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Navigator00076866473
Calvin-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed March 5, 2019

We just keep coming back here. Close to activities we attend, nice rooms, nice breakfast, all good. Yes, the area could be nicer but when you're inside who cares. Some street noise, airplanes taking off and landings from the airport but once you fall asleep who cares. ENJOY!!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2019

The hotel is located in an area of town that would be described as "across the tracks" however it's very convenient to the Interstate as well as many stores within walking distance. I had a loud music issue with a room below me and the staff addressed it within minutes. Rooms were large and clean..but they have not upgraded the electrics to include USB connections. I would think that being in the hub of technology.that they will be upgraded soon. Breakfast room was clean and up to Hampton standards

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank SheriffBTJustice
Calvin-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay. We apologize for the issues in your room and will work with our maintenance team to ensure this does not happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

This was the cheapest hotel in the area and I normally try to avoid Hampton Inns, but this was one of the best I’ve stayed at. The room was very nice and the bathroom seemed upgraded. I was surprised with the number of TV channels available, but didn’t see a sleep timer function for the TV.

The happy hour in the evenings was a nice touch. I enjoyed a couple drinks and lasagna was served.

I made use of the gym and thought it was a good size. Treadmills worked fine and the free weights were all there.

Breakfast was nothing special, but it was free so no complaints from me. And all of the staff were extremely friendly. Had a great stay!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank daymeeyan
Reviewed February 28, 2019

This is one of the nicer Hampton Inns we have stayed in and will make this our place to stay when we go to San Jose in the future. Very clean, great fitness room, and the complementary breakfast was very good

Date of stay: February 2019