HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley
$329
Courtyard
$269
The Westin San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$419
Westin.com
$264
$235
  • Restaurant
Hampton Inn & Suites San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$159
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$144
Dolce Hayes Mansion(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$200
$159
$329
  • Restaurant
Hilton San Jose(San Jose)(Great Value!)
$545
Hilton.com
$335
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsomelette stationmade to order omeletssweet tomatoeschick filcvs pharmacysilicon valleypanda expressomelette barpanera breadwithin walking distancelevi's stadiumcustom omeletsfull size refrigeratorparking structuretwo bedroom suitefree breakfastfire pit
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Wonderful accommodations with an attentive staff and a great morning breakfast. This location also serves a managers buffet several nights a week on the house which includes some nice appetizers, complimentary wine and choice of cold beer. Very nice facility that is part of a beautiful shopping and dining complex called Rivermark. Within the complex are several restaurants, a modern Safeway, and several boutique like stores. Even McDonald's and other quick food places are within a 1-2 minute walk. Complete kitchen with utensils, dishes, etc.
One trip there and you will be back! I was there eight nights over Christmas and also during the past summer for a week.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Booked this hotel last minute and got a good price. Apparently rates are higher during the week, and lower on weekends. My husband and I both really liked it, out of the 4 hotels we stayed at on our trip to CA, he said it was his favorite. It's a pretty new hotel, everything still looked fresh and clean. I liked the decor in the rooms, trendy and modern. The beds were really comfy, and I liked that there was good light in the bathroom, as well as a lighted makeup mirror. There was also a fridge and microwave in the room. The don't charge for parking or internet, and a big plus is their complimentary hot breakfast. There was an omelette station, eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, pancakes, assorted breads, cereal and fruit. As well as juice and coffee. Definitely a good find, and would recommend to others!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Enjoyed the Hyatt House. It's a Hyatt hotel with the normal amenities (good bed, shower, etc) with the addition of a small fridge and a microwave. Technically, the hotel is considered an extended stay property. Very nice bar with a limited menu. The breakfast buffett (normal eggs, bacon/sausage, etc) plus the addition of custom omelets is included in the room price. Internet is free and speedy. Free covered parking was connected to the hotel (make sure this wasn't just included in my corporate rate).

Room Tip: I was on the 2nd floor, but there isn't any traffic noise.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here for four nights in August for the Junior Olympics which were held in and around the Stanford and San Jose area. I loved this hotel. The one bedroom suite was amazing and provided everything we needed as a home base for our stay. In the same center there is a huge Target with a Starbucks, Sweet Tomatoes restaurant, Chipotle, Panda Express, and Fresh and Easy market. I loved having a kitchen with a fridge, microwave and dishwasher so that we could eat in when we were exhausted. The parking is adjacent and convenient and downstairs the use of the computers and printer was complimentary so I could map out our games for the nexy day (although the front desk printed out directions for me when I was short on time). The included breakfast is really good, I just wish the person making the omelettes every morning didn't burn them. I did experience a problem during my stay but to his credit the general manager contacted me and made it right. That to me is the mark of a great hotel!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The San Jose Hyatt House is a 21st Century hotel with modern amenities, stylish touches and excellent front desk service. Rooms are a little small, but well appointed, with good bedding, fast Wi-Fi internet, large flat screen TV set, and comfortable baths (shower only). Rates are reasonable for the area. Breakfast spread is good and includes omelettes made to order. Altogether a very satisfying choice at a good price/value ratio.

The hotel is adjacent to a new mall, and there are several eateries (including Panera) within walking distance. The location is not downtown San Jose, nor at the airport - one needs a car for mobility.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business