“A little treasure”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
North Carolina
“A little treasure”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Less than 20 yards from the Fairfield Inn and Suites, a great find for a weary traveler. Pho is comfort food and this was exactly as it should be. The “small” bowl, with the usual choices of ingredients, was only $7.50. The fresh spring rolls with abundant pork and shrimp, were also good and large, a bargain at $4.50. When the waiter came with the two dishes, I realized I had over-ordered. Either dish would have been sufficient for my dinner. No atmosphere, just simple, honest food served quickly. And, on Friday nights, they are open until 2 am.

• Visited November 2013

Potomac, Maryland
“Ok Pho”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Ok Pho. Popular with the locals. Tried the place while on business. Friendly staff and fresh ingredients. Price is very good value.

Visited October 2013
Santa Monica, California, United States
“Disappointment”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I ate here a couple of years ago and had positive memory but I returned and was very disappointed. The Vietnamese Springrolls were awful and the chicken/rice dish was fair and bland. I will probably avoid in the future or stick to the soup bowls.

Visited April 2013
“Wow, great soup!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was staying at the Fairfield next door to Pho Viet. I had the large chicken noodle soup and the fried vege spring rolls. Fantastic! The soup was especially good since I had a cold.

Visited January 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Standard Vietnamese Takeout fare”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I had fried rice with chicken, shrimp and lots of chilli sauce, in the standard styrofoam container. Plenty of food. Reasonably tasty - I just took it back to my hotel room so I can't comment on the service.

Visited November 2012