“It was OK”

Cuisines: Thai
San Jose, California
“It was OK”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Had dinner with my wife & daughter. It was OK... Not great food (ordered Thai & Sushi) & was not impressed with the sushi. Might give it another shot, we did go in late & they closed while we were eating

• Visited October 2013

San Jose, California
“Nice, Neat and Tasty”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The panang curry is too good. The spicy flat noodles is one of my favorite. The service is nice. Just that it gets noisy as the place is small.

Visited December 2013
Auburn, California
“Meeting my daughter ”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I decided to take my daughter to this restaurant. She had eaten there before and said it was very good. I drove 150 miles on my way south to meet her at this restaurant. This Thai cuisine had everything including all types of speciality rolls. The sushi menu was fabulous. The veggie spring roll were scrumptious. The menu was extensive with different types of rice and great pad Thai. I had a lovely eggplant stir-fry. You can order your meal 1-10 spicy. Since I don't like it spicey, I ordered at "1" spicy. It was just right with an order of brown rice. The bill was $38. We took home a lot of leftovers. My daughter ordered Pad Thai Noodle with prawns. I took a taste and it was excellent. I'm going back the next time I'm traveling to San Jose or parts south.

Eugene, Oregon
“Can't go wrong at Blue Mango. Food for for every taste.”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Love this place! You like Thai? Eat here. Great menu with plenty of choices in salads (Green Papay salad is a favorite), meats and vegies. Wish it was close-by so I could have lunch here. Did I mention reasonably priced? Do try it.

Visited October 2013
Kailua Kona, Hawaii
“Always fresh and excellent.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We always try to eat our final meal in California at this establishment before flying out of San Jose to Kona. We have never been disappointed. I have never given an excellent mark for a sushi restaurant but this place is a little sushi, and a little Thai. My husband had the Mango Curry with scallops and Prawns, and I had the stir fry Eggplant with Scallops. Booth were excellent and shared. We did have desert first time ever at this restaurant because I was really hungry for something sweet. We had the Samosa which for $5.95 was really good. Almost like a won-ton stuffed with fresh Mango, served with a large scoop of Pineapple-Coconut ice cream and all drizzled with chocolate. Really good. Have never had a bad meal at this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Blue Mango? Share your experiences!