“Always fresh and excellent.”
Review of Blue Mango

Blue Mango
Ranked #816 of 2,198 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We always try to eat our final meal in California at this establishment before flying out of San Jose to Kona. We have never been disappointed. I have never given an excellent mark for a sushi restaurant but this place is a little sushi, and a little Thai. My husband had the Mango Curry with scallops and Prawns, and I had the stir fry Eggplant with Scallops. Booth were excellent and shared. We did have desert first time ever at this restaurant because I was really hungry for something sweet. We had the Samosa which for $5.95 was really good. Almost like a won-ton stuffed with fresh Mango, served with a large scoop of Pineapple-Coconut ice cream and all drizzled with chocolate. Really good. Have never had a bad meal at this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Blue Mango

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here. I had the Pad Thai and miso soup and my husband had the shrimp fried rice. I ordered mine spicy and really enjoyed my meal. My husband chose to order it medium spicy and he said his was kind of bland. I tried it and thought it was also good. The place is kind of small inside, but the servers are friendly and the prices weren't bad. I wouldn't say it's cheap Thai food, but it's certainly not expensive. I'd really like to go back again but my husband wasn't impressed enough with his meal to agree.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

So happy we live close to Blue Mango. I'm possessed and need to dine in our take away at least 1x per week. Just love this place. Tried something new today and no matter what, always great. The service can be a bit slow sometimes but it's because this place is always so busy every single table is full! Does not matter, I'll be back again and again as the food is so great. Easy parking too.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We enjoy eating at Blue Mango in the Coleman shopping center. Service is always good and the food is very fresh and delicious. The price is also reasonable for what you are ordering. We've tried the Blue Mango on Stevens Creek, as well, but did not have as enjoyable experience as we always do at the Coleman restaurant.

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic place to eat Thai and Sushi! Waitstaff is fantastic. Love to Soup and Service. Chicken fried rice is amazing. Worth the stop!

Been to Blue Mango? Share your experiences!