“Awful”
Review of City Center Motel

City Center Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in San Jose
City Center Motel
Ranked #68 of 75 Hotels in San Jose
California, United States
“Awful”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I had stayed here once before, so I knew what to expect from the room for the most part. This second time I stayed was a new low: the sink leaked all over the bathroom, there were stains on the sheets, and what could only be identified as a booger on the wall. Gross.. whatever. I woke up at about 10:30, and called down to see if I could get a late checkout (as in, I Googled the motel and called from my cell because there is no phone OR anything with their number in the room). They answered with their persistent, unprofessional "Hello", making you wonder every time if you actually called the motel. I was told checkout was 11 and I could absolutely NOT have a late checkout. Whatever. I start getting ready to leave and the manager was AT MY ROOM AT 10:59 KNOCKING to make sure I didn't stay a second over what I paid for. I made my irritation notable, and attempted to ask the woman why she was more concerned with having empty rooms than satisfied customers. She would absolutely NOT have a conversation with me, and when I told her I would NEVER stay there again, she told me that doesn't matter to her because "different people come back." Do yourself a favor and do not even drive by this pathetic excuse for motel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple